We are a London based company that in urgent need of 2 C/C++ graduate / software programmers for a minimum 6 months contract with high possibility of extending to start ASAP.
• C/C++ programmer with solid coding experience using STL, WinAPI, and Multithreading. Must be fluent with pointers, dynamic memory, and string parsing.
• Strong OOP background and familiar with full application development lifecycle for commercial software products.
• Some debugging experience and ability to analyze problems and identify solutions with minimal direction.
• Able to work well individually as well as part of a team
• VoIP protocols (SIP, RTP) development or system design experience
I will shortly be available for contract work after completing a contract working and developing VOIP technologies based upon SIP/ RTP and other signalling protocols such as Skinny and Avaya + other, using STL/boost WinAPI and multithreading with and some Linux.