TRX-CAP is a company specialized in software development for the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Head Quartered in the middle of the 22@ district in Barcelona (Poblenou), it designs, architects, develops and operates payment systems on behalf of international leaders in the Payment Card industry. It's products include proprietary payment, gift and loyalty applications for terminal vendors and mobile platforms (iOS, Android).
TRX-CAP is uniquely positioned to assist with EMV migration, particularly in the unattended verticals where it's Tokenization & Hashing proprietary solutions reduce the PCI-DSS scope. It also operates a proprietary gateway capable of routing debit/credit transactions worldwide (card present and not present).
We are presently involved in a number of important international opportunities driven by recent strategic alliances. It is now recruiting dynamic individuals to join its team and begin an exciting new career as Software Developers in the Payment Card Industry.
TASK AT HAND
• Close cooperation and good communication with other team members
• Application on recognized Secure Coding Techniques in respect of PCI-DSS and PA-DSS
• Maintain strict and detailed documentation in respect of company change management policy
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
• Highly motivated dynamic individuals with superior level of:
- Organization Skills
- Planning and prioritizing skills
• Eager to learn and keep up with new technologies
• Result oriented
• Languages spoken and written: Spanish and English; (French would be a plus)
• Knowledge of Card payment systems including EMV and PCI standards is a plus.
- Development of Payment Card Acceptance terminal applications including EMV (coding, testing amd implementation)
- Implementation of TCP/IP/SSL telecommunication
- Implementation of strong data encryption (AES/TDES) including key management and secure injection.
• Two to Five years experience in computer software programming
• Programming languages: C and C++
• Programming environment: Linux Ubunto Eclipse, Netbean/CTOS SDK
• Good knowledge of HTML, XML, etc.
If you are interested, please email me directly at: