C++ Developer for Backup System - Berlin - Visasponsoring
Our client is looking for an Software Engineer to join his team that is developing new products for the Backup and Recovery Systems division. They are looking for hands-on, talented, innovative and practical individuals with experience to design and implement products and product components on a predictable schedule.
The job will involve programming and debugging in C/C++ on Windows platforms. The candidates must have proven abilities to solve critical system software problems. Exposure to Windows platforms and applications is required. Sound working knowledge of Windows architecture and internals is desired.
Working under limited direction and within general practices, provides technical expertise by independently determining and developing approaches to solutions for a wide range of complex software engineering problems. Understands company goals, practices and product strategies and applies them when resolving a variety of problems. Uses judgment and creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions. Assignments may include new products as well as upgrades and enhancements, or fixes to existing products.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops new software engineering methods or processes, re-evaluate existing processes; designs simulation and test criteria and verifies functionality and performance.
• Works on the overall design and development of new ideas and products, and develops project plans.
• Represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles; contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
• Duties may include research, evaluation, development and application of new process and methods into products. Sphere of influence is likely to extend outside of work group or department.
• May be responsible for establishing and conducting testing routines, developing or executing project plans, and contributing to budgets and schedules. Provides documentation of work and results; reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
• Understands and adheres to cost targets established during the program design phase.
• General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge of appropriate development languages: C/C++ required. C# and Java desirable
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
Our client accepts international applications and offers Visasponsoring.
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com