C++ Beginner Project.

Pages: 12
As title said, just a one time beginner-Intermediate C++ project and if anyone is interested, private message for more details. Transactions I use is paypal.
Are you trying to do one for someone or you have one for someone?
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Is it possible for you to pay with Bitcoins?
lol @ bitcoins.
Oh god, the hate. You know, Bitcoins are a very good investment. Put some in an account, and the market value can go up or down.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
im pretty sure that means its not a good investment. a good investment is one that goes up
Huh? It could go up, based on it's ratings it has been already doing that, I've made a little money off of it.
i agree butcoins are good investments, but you said the market value can go up or down which doesnt sound good to me
Well it's the harsh reality, the same with stocks.
commenting so i can get updates on this post.
You should message him, I realized I should have done that.
i understand thats the reality. im talking specifically about how you said its a good investment. the market value can go up or down
DTSCode is right. You can think of up and down as a representation of thumbs up and down. A good investment is something that goes up (thumbs up) while a bad investment is something that goes down (thumbs down). Everyone hopes for a good investment, as you want to make money.
Yea I saw where he was coming from.
BHXSpecter:

you want to make money
How do you know? Have you never seen Brewster's Millions?
Hello all. I have finished this project though I must apologize for thinking this was a beginner project. I did receive help from a user here who showed me how to start off the project. This really required a lot of effort and than I previously though. It was more of a beginner, to intermediate, and advance project, so the initial pay that I stated did not reflect at all on this project.

400+ lines of code which I think was tough with lots of trials and errors. Now I take my leave for now. Thanks to those who PM'd and offered to help
Perry Turner wrote:
How do you know? Have you never seen Brewster's Millions?

When a person has no money and need or want something the have to have money. Everyone wants to make money, at no point did I say everyone wants to inherit millions. I fail to see the comparison of a hard working programmer wanting to make money (or any hardworking person for that matter) and some minor-league player that may inherit millions if he spends a set amount in one month

@Chrisian121
Congratulations on getting it finished :).
I fail to see the comparison of a hard working programmer wanting to make money (or any hardworking person for that matter) and some minor-league player that may inherit millions if he spends a set amount in one month

I think it was a joke. You said everyone wants to make money in investments, and he was jokingly mentioning Brewster from the movie, who was trying to lose as much money as he could.
Thanks for that explanation, that joke went right over my head :/
Well you'd have to have seen the movie. You're probably too young =P
Pages: 12