• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Highly Experienced C++ Developers, Berli

Highly Experienced C++ Developers, Berlin

Dear C++ Expert,

Well established, steadily growing market leader with an international presence
Dynamic provider of software and hardware tools for computer-based audio production and DJing in Berlin.
1.Offer: Competitive package in a stimulating environment
Permanent position for experienced C++ developers who enjoy technical challenges; working with an international team of like-minded individuals; fixed salary (negotiable, based on skills); relocation support available
2.Tasks
•Work with a highly competent team on the technical design and implementation of C++ modules
•Provide support for further development of the software architecture
•Work closely with Project Management, Product Design and Quality Assurance
•Assess product design requirement and integrate them into existing software architecture
•Determine software architectures, select appropriate solutions and allocate tasks
•Provide resource estimates (SCRUM environment)
•Provide software module maintenance
3.Formal Qualifications
•Minimum of 5 year C++ development experience in an international environment
•Acquainted with Standard Template Libraries (STL), Boost Libraries and Multithreading programming
•Experienced in the design and implementation of object-oriented software projects
•Track record of successful completion of complex projects covering different areas
•Familiar with Windows and/or OSX
•Degree in computer science or equivalent with an emphasis on software development
4.Soft Skills
•Enthusiastic developer, enjoying being part of a highly motivated team
•Enjoying challenging projects with a 6-month release cycle
•Good communication skills with different stakeholders
•Ability to deliver tasks on time, requesting timely support whenever needed
•Assisting colleagues readily
5.Language skills
English: excellent written and oral skills
German: nice to have

Academic Pool: Matching Client Needs to Candidate Skills
At AP we match client needs in German speaking countries (DACH) to the skills and ambitions of candidates. We help clients fill vacancies and support successful candidates to integrate into their new environment.
C++ @academic-pool.com
www.academic-pool.com[/b]
Hi,

My self is Chirag.

I am C/C++ programmer from India. I have total 6 years of experience in C/C++, VC++ for Linux/Windows platforms. I have 5 years of experience as an Application Architect and have lead many projects.

I am interested in above job. Please let me know the email-id where i can send my resume.

Best Regards,
Chirag
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.