i need a code?

im looking for someone to build me a code that can be compiled into a Hex file for a PIC chip?
it will be a small code that will go in to a PIC16F84 MICROCHIP

for more info leave you email so i can contacted you

closed account (13bSLyTq)
Hi,

I can possibly attempt this job, however my confusion is all EXE files can be converted to a hex file. Or do you mean a program that converts EXE applications to hexadecimal?

If so I can do the job.
I think he means that he wants someone to develop applications for his microchip. I'd usually take a job like this, but I do not have that type of chip.
yes avilius said it good that i want someone to develop applications for my microchip,
also Avilius it just need to be a chip with 18 or 20 pins. if your interested?

anyone know any other website i can post for jobs?
Nah, I don't think I have an 18-20 pin chip, sorry.

Try searching the internet for microchip-specific forums, a lot of us here don't have a lot of experience with lower-level programming. They might just help you out for free.

I wish you good luck in finding a solution to your problem.
I'm retired, but you might be able to persuade me to do this work; twist my ARM.

And I know that in your original post you were referring to Intel HEX format; suitable for loading into a PIC programmer. For those unfamiliar, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_hex It's been around a long time.

~23 years C/C++ programming
~12 years PIC programming

pauldes@spamcop.net
I can write a program for you in assembly language for this chip. I can even write the program to the chip for you if you mail it to me., contact me on dansblackberry2@hotmail.co.uk and we will discuss what you need done and also payment
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.