Full-time role in NYC. New Grads or 1-3 years experience. Great opportunity to learn the financial markets. Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Developer (C++)
The role of a Software Developer is to assist in the design, coding, and testing of critical Fidessa components. It involves working closely within the Development Team to provide accurate, efficient, and high-quality software, primarily using C++ on UNIX and Linux platforms.
• Engineer and maintain Fidessa software components
• Effectively communicate design with product stakeholders
• Analyze product issues and produce solutions
• Write and/or critique design documents
• Estimate software development projects
• Define and occasionally assist with software test plans
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience programming with C++ on UNIX (Solaris) or Linux
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding analytical & problem solving skills
• Preferred experience programming with Java and/or scripting languages
• Preferred experience with various scripting languages (e.g. TCL)
• Preferred knowledge of the financial equity or derivatives markets
• Preferred experience with FIX financial protocol
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they are self-motivated, possess initiative and good problem solving skills, and are able to work in a team, while also assuming responsibility for their work. Additionally the candidate will need to be comfortable in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a high degree of individual autonomy. Fidessa’s hallmark is that of an elite group of systems professionals with a reputation of quality and reliability in providing expert, innovative solutions.
I did BE in computer science & engineering with distinction. I have more than 7 years of work experience in c++, C#, Mysql, UML, MSSQL. Here is my skype: amol_golegaonkar and email: email@example.com
Also I have team of C++ developers. I am looking to work with you.