C++ / UML Developer (Montreal)

C++/UML Software Engineer (Consultants)

Our client is a world leader in the design, manufacture, sales and support of high-technology electronics products for over 100 years.

Working within a larger team of engineers, the Software Engineer will develop and test software in accordance with established specifications and will investigate specific software engineering problems. This position will be involved in the full life cycle development of embedded real-time software in application of civil/military navigation and communication avionics and systems.

Responsibilities:

- Develops software in accordance with company and industry standard methodologies
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle (Analysis, Design, Code and Test)
- Participate in software design and peer reviews
- Write software documentation, debug and test software in a lab environment

Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of software engineering techniques, design methodologies and software development practices.
- Real time embedded system design.
- Object Oriented Concepts and Analysis
- C, C++ and UML development languages (with Rhapsody tool)
- Knowledge of Software development tools, Configuration tools
- Experience with hardware/software integration
- Self-motivated and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
I am 8 years c++ developer from Egypt. I am an expert in c++, data structure, multi-threading and algorithms.
please contact me for further details.
Email:-a.abdelmouez@yahoo.com
Dear Sir,
I did BE in computer science & engineering with distinction. I have more than 7 years of work experience in c++, C#, Mysql, UML, MSSQL. Here is my skype: amol_golegaonkar and email: golegaonkar.amol@gmail.com

Waiting for your kind response.

Thanks
Amol
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.