C++ Tutor/Mentor available

A little bit about me:

I have been a programmer for seven years and a C++ programmer for about four or five of those years. Although C++ is my strong point, I am familiar with several other languages: PHP, JavaScript (and the other web development stuff), Java, and Lua.

I was a tutor in mathematics for several years, and I have been computer science tutor for the last year.

Offers:
For any of these I charge $13/hr and I count all of the time I spend writing up explanations as well as in Skype sessions. I live in the EST timezone and I am usually available for sessions between 6-10 pm, or earlier on weekends.

I offer tutoring for students taking classes who need additional support. I can write up explanations and I can hold sessions on Skype. I do not do homework though, I give guidance for completing homework with a high grade and for studying.

For students who are not in classes during the summer but want to keep their skills sharp, I am available to help in that regard as well.

I have helped many first and second year students handle their classes and build confidence in the topic of C++ programming.

For anyone who wants to learn C++ and is not in a class, I am also available to act as a guide/coach for C++ learning.

yoyo4thdimention@gmail.com
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.