Do you wish you could make a bigger impact? At Elekta, you can make a difference. Our software engineers connect thousands of patients to care each day. And, that is just the beginning. Ideal candidates should be self-motivated, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are always searching for a better way. If you are creative, smart and work best in teams, we'd like to talk to you.
Our newly renovated office, located in downtown Sunnyvale, is just a short walk to CalTrain and Murphy Avenue. Its modern, open design creates an ideal environment for collaboration and innovation. At Elekta, we don't just develop software; we develop solutions that help transform the way clinicians treat cancer.
Elekta's growing engineering team has opportunities for software development, database and quality engineers in development and testing of new and existing products. Our product teams thrive in a scaled, agile environment. Architects, product owners, designers and developers collaborate closely to rethink and reimagine. We need your expertise to create software that is simple, elegant and easy to use. We want to make sure that physicians spend their time fighting cancer, not software.
* Database guru, whiz developer or solid tester with experience in windows application development
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related field of study
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail with a strong focus on quality
* Work effectively in a team-oriented environment
* Desired Skills & Experience:
* Experience using technologies like .NET(C#), C++, WPF, SOAP/REST, WCF, Java
* Understanding of BI and data warehouse technologies, methodologies and solutions
* Knowledge of software testing methodology and strategy and revision control
* Experience in medical software
* Experience with Open GL, Direct X ITK, VTK or similar; experience in image processing and image display
* Experience in radiotherapy planning and treatment delivery; radiation dose calculations, algorithms, dose engines, segmentation methods
Ready to join Elekta in making a difference? Visit us at: http://static.elekta.com/start/
Elekta is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.