• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Tutor for the Upcoming School Year

Tutor for the Upcoming School Year

Hi everyone,

I am a sharp C++ programmer. I have been a natural tutor for years, and in the last year I have helped several students improve their C++ understanding, pass classes, and succeed in their future C++ endeavors. I charge $12/hr for sessions on Skype or in chat. I can also work by answering questions in email, and providing tutorials and exercises that you can use on your own time to learn more.

I have helped students learn everything from the basics of pointers, and dynamic memory. To the theoretical aspects of sorting algorithms and data structures. I have helped students to grasp the idea of OOP as well as other paradigms or odd, specific aspects of OOP that sometimes come up in classes or in the real world.

I can also help if you're not in a class but want to learn C++ for some other reason.

My knowledge of C++ is deep, from the basics of how classes and inheritance work, to templates. I have a good knowledge of the modern C++14 if that is something you need to learn as a C++ vet, or for your first taste of C++.

Again my charge for a session is $12/hr. I can do frequent sessions, or one time sessions, whatever you think you will need.

Contact me at: yoyo4thdimention@gmail.com

If you think you want to use Skype, make sure to download it and add me, my name on skype is: allen-webster
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.