teamm

Pages: 123
me and my friend are looking for a c++ beginners team which we can teach all each other (maybe skype or make group in facebook) and have many problem to code together..
maybe we could join your group guys or PM me in this forum
Last edited on
How is this a job?
haha sorry where i suppose to post like this?
Last edited on
The C++ Benders group is pretty good. PM me your Skypes and I'll gladly add you.
If you need help learning C++, I do group sessions with the people whom I tutor as well.

(I know that you're probably not looking to pay someone, but I'm open if you need help :) )

sparkprogrammer@gmail.com
@Avilius okay thank you but i think i forgot my skype, going to register a new account
@Little Captain.. thank you i appreciate you.. im going to mail you when i need help :) i will save your gmail
No worries :)
I'll join the group. I'm also a beginner. :)
Use Skype?
Or email (I barely check)?
Sure! Just send me a PM with your Skype account and I'll add you.
Ok.
Hey guys, I would like to join the team but I would also like to remain anonymous, so if its possible, could I join the group and just use PM instead of skype?
Well, we won't do anything bad.
I guess Emailing would be fine for me, or just skype chatroom
Yeah, the group is too big for any sort of calling. It's just a chatroom where you can receive and give help.
As a member of the C++ Benders I say go hang out in there for a while, everyone's really friendly and if you need help with anything just ask... There's so many members that usually someone's online and kind enough to lend a hand (or just have a casual chat if you get bored programming).

EDIT:
Avilius wrote:
Yeah, the group is too big for any sort of calling. It's just a chatroom where you can receive and give help.
A few people from the group have added me as personal contacts and we have talked properly either as 1 to 1 or as small groups... But I suppose this is if anyone's willing to do that to help these guys out (I might be able help now and then if I can find the time).
Last edited on
The c++ benders sounds great! May I ask how I would go about joining them?
Pages: 123