C++ for app interaction

Fee paid to programmer. I wish to have code in C++ for an eye tracking device. I need code to produce interaction between the eye tracker and an application. I have SDK pack for the eye tracker; I want to cause eye focus on an object to generate a clickable event on a button or icon on a web-enabled html document (as opposed to having the button reside on the PC desktop). Note: This task is NOT for commercial purposes. I want it for my personal use due to physical impairments as a result of a motor neurone condition I have. Also, I am interested in learning about C++ so I want to be able to access the code myself and possibly work with you on future tasks related to the same issues. Ideally you could work with Visual Studio 2012 and Code::Block compiler so as to facilitate my access to the code as mentioned above. Hope to hear from you! Thanks. Dan
Last edited on
Does it have to be on an html document and what sdk is it?
Hi

It should be an html document in order to be accessed from the internet.

The SDK contains the following:
The Software Development Kit (SDK) for C and C++ contains everything you need for building eye-gaze enabled applications based on an eye tracking Engine, using the C and C++ programming languages.

The package contains:

C header files for C and C++
Libraries, 32-bit and 64-bit
A comprehensive Developer’s Guide, explaining core eye tracking concepts and how to use the C/C++ API
Code samples
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have the "engine" referred to above. The engine is an API which configures the eye tracker device.

What is required is an application (written in C++) that will interact with the eye tracker. The interaction is represented by eye focus on a point on the screen which then produces a clickable event, such as opening the file that is the object of the eye's focus.

I can provide you with the engine (API) and the SDK, including the samples provided for generating the C++ code.

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.