Dll injecting , c++

closed account (z67Ly60M)
So this game I'm trying to inject my dll in to anti-cheat is hiding the arma2oa.exe process. It blocks all dll injectors. Why don't you stop the anti-cheat exe , inject , start it up again? Becuase it checks the pid when you log in to a server and if it is a differnt pid then the one it started from then it make you download and restart. Why not pause process , inject, unpause? Doesn't work still blocks injections even tho I pause / suspended process. Anti-cheat starts as soon you lauch game.

What I have in mind : Start program and it will have a loop to look for BEService.exe then when it finds it before it can do anything CREATE_SUSPENDED it then ResumeThread after I close it.
I don't know much c++ so I can't write that.

Thank you very much if someone could write a program to do this or another mthod on how to bypass this so I can inject my dll. I don't have a lot of money at the momet but when I get paid next firday I'll try to give who ever makes a working method like 60$.Thank you for your time.

Game = Arma 2 Operation Arrow head
Anti-Cheat : Battleye
Last edited on
I'm not sure why this was reported OP, other then the fact that everybody hates the people who cheat in online games. However this does not belong here. You are soliciting somebody to write code for you, and in fact you are offering them money for their effort. This clearly should go in the 'Jobs' section of this site. You can switch the forum section if you click the edit topic button and then select the correct section from the drop down box there.
Last edited on
closed account (z67Ly60M)
Ok I changed it.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.