• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Open Source Application for Ham Radio ne

Open Source Application for Ham Radio needs a Qt 5 Programmer

If you are a Qt 5 programmer and have an active interest in ham radio, this is the project for you.

We have need of an experienced programmer with available volunteer time for an Open Source project based on The Digia (formerly Nokia) Qt Framework.

The candidate should have extensive knowledge of soundcard (Jack Audio preferred), XML/RPC, and graphics to add to our current development team in active development on multiple application platforms – beginning with Linux and/or Mac and later moving to Windows 7(+).

You may also be called upon to mentor other less experienced developers with patience and diplomacy through interaction with the project leader (me).

If you have the above experience and knowledge as well as knowledge of Enhanced PACKET, PACTOR I, and WinLINK – this project is definitely of interest to you. Base code for much of the project already developed. Your expertise and consistent work will complete it.

There is need in the development of the sound card based protocol codecs and for the demo client application that will implement a WinLINK 2000 mail client. We are currently using Qt 5.4 for development of all modules.

Contact me directly at ad5xj@arrl.net
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.