Let's Work out a project

First of all, this is really not a job opening, and I am sorry if this kind of post is against the rule guiding this forum. I have been a not-so-active member of this forum for a long time, a CS graduate and C++ programmer( https://github.com/iamOgunyinka ). I have been programming, albeit not on a professional level, since 2012. The reason I created this post is because I am looking for intermediate programmers with talent and cool/crazy ideas to team up with this year because coming up with project ideas is what I lack.

Please note that I don't have a project I am working on, and not even ideas on what to work on next/now but when you come up with ideas, we will sure come up with something. If you are a C++ programmer who knows:

1. what C++11/14 is without Googling it,
2. mostly all the changes C++11 brought into the language and how to use them,
3. Qt/Boost/POCO or any other framework is,
4. concurrency and multi-threading is,
5. fully well what he/she is doing.

then perhaps we can team and come up with some powerful stuffs.

Please contact me via email: ogunyinkajoshua@yahoo.com, Skype -> ReallyMatrix.

I live in Nigeria, so that means wherever you're from doesn't matter as long as you have a stable and fast internet connection.

Thanks,
Josh.
If you interested in game development project than I think I could help you..
Why don't you get involved in an open source project? Always room for more open source developers if you're just looking for something to do.
The link works fine for me.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.