• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Need answer from someone that knows how

Need answer from someone that knows how to put code into robots

I need my answer from someone that has put code into robots and did at least one of the following tasks: (which I need the code that does this)

As each image is recorded and saved, I didn't have access to their names in the code beforehand, so how are they(each image frame) or all millions of 0s&1s going to be sent to a IF-Function and check if matches the special-image!? Plus I need a Function to get some of the image's 0s&1s and send em to motors.
Take a look at OpenCV:

http://opencv.org/
No idk even know where to go in that link, if I can find someone that's already done it then you can tell me the few lines I need. If someone can't tell me these lines for free I'll simply hire (my next plan). C++ had manuals but sorry giving me a link to this opencv repeatingly is wearing thin.
Is simplecv ok to use?

You sure I can't type in c++ code and just code this, does all roboticsist around Earth use this cv thing :(?
Is simplecv ok to use?
If it does what you want, yes.

I would suggest that you give yourself a week or so to get into it. Only if you feel that you're unable to do it look for someone else. I didn't do myself, but i would think that there are other who did it and willing to help (with free support).

so how are they(each image frame) or all millions of 0s&1s going to be sent to a IF-Function and check if matches the special-image!?
You cannot compare two pictures directly since there are in most cases slight differences of color and/or size which makes it impossible. Usually you will determine boundaries of the object and use what comes close to your original.

Plus I need a Function to get some of the image's 0s&1s and send em to motors.
You do not send images to motors. You need to find out the characteristics (like turning circle, speed, etc.) of the vehicle and let it search the room line by line or in circles/spiral.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.