Job Description Senior Embedded Software Architect position focused on development of products requiring motion control via DC motors, user interfaces, fault monitoring, etc.
• Design and develop embedded software for real-time systems.
• Generate software requirements specifications.
• Perform risk analysis and develop mitigation strategies.
• Define software architecture configurations and evaluate them against requirements.
• Design software algorithm alternatives and evaluate them against requirements.
• Create, implement, and develop embedded code in C/C++.
• Collaborate with electrical (hardware) engineers to define microprocessor and interface requirements.
• Provide input to project management on scheduling, milestone achievement, and project challenges.
• Must be capable of accurately developing detailed documentation in English.
• Experience developing software to control multi-actuator, electro-mechanical systems
• Experience in all phases of software development, from concept generation through production
• Understanding of software reliability, fault detection/isolation, and performance algorithm techniques.
• Embedded architect with 15+ years (at least 5 as an architect)
• Preferred Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (HW & Embedded SW)
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org