Need your code review asap

closed account (E86M92yv)
Hello guys,

I need your help asap! I have a moderately large project and and I really need a good code review. The longer, the more detailed, the better.

Requirements :
Knowledgeable about C++
Know about Windows Programming and MFC
Know about Ini, Unicode and Xml parsing
Know about Windows registry and Network
Know about Assembly language
Know about Lua scripting language
Knowing about French language is a plus but not required

My budget for this is 1250$. Please take your time analyzing my project very carefully and write your review with all your heart. When you submit your request, be sure to include "I am ready and I am willing to listen and obey your every command at will" in your message. Give me an introduction of yourself and your contact address so that I can notify and chat with you regarding your review. You will be receiving some brief instructions from me and a private download link (please keep this a secret) and follow my given instructions to write a good review. After receiving your review I will respond back in one or two weeks (maybe three) and I will pay you via PayPal. And if your review is somehow beyond outstanding, I will even consider giving the person an additional extra as my way to say thanks.

Thanks so much for your assistance.
I'm interested. Please PM me (asap)

Contact me via mykingdom6123@gmail.com

Looking forward to your reply.
"I am ready and I am willing to listen and obey your every command at will"

I thought the era of slave trade was over, then came this. What the hell?
Of topic, but generally, how much time does it take to do such a job?
closed account (1vD3vCM9)
"Of topic, but generally, how much time does it take to do such a job?"

Well depends on what the project IS.
OP wants a guy who can make XML, INI, and Unicode parsers, which is pretty damn difficult.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.