I have an exciting Senior C++ Developer permanent opportunity to be based out of Copenhagen to join a leading Danish Investment Bank
Job Spec Attached below for you to review - Please get in touch if of interest
THE JOB - Senior C++ Developer
List of specific skills we are be looking for are:
- Candidate needs to see himself as a strong C++ Developer and have a keen
interest in the latest language developments
- Proven experience across complex multi threaded systems
- Interest and ideally experience in architecting, designing and coding for low
- This is mission critical stuff so candidate must have a strong quality mindset
- Experience with unit tests and other automation testing techniques
- Experience of continuous delivery methods supporting critical complex systems
- Team player who’d be happy to interact with colleagues around a white board to
find best possible solution.
- Must thrive in a very agile workplace. Weekly sprints, continuous delivery of
new features, working towards a MVP model (ie all requirements not known up
- We work in very close cooperation with our business partners so opportunity to
learn about FinTech eCommerce and low latency market connectivity if the
candidate wants to go that route alternatively we have pure technical career
paths as well.
The Team & Project
Will be part of a team of 10-12 smart and engaged C++ developers working on a next gen low latency co-located market connectivity infrastructure with the production setup located in London connecting to tier 1 liquidity providers and ECNs.
New development areas will include multi asset connectivity, client connectivity for institutional clients that want to code directly to our API and integration of internally developed execution algos.