As an external recruiting department we support enfas in gaining the best employees worldwide. Enfas was founded in 2013 with the aim to implement a powerful and forward-looking vision: the newly developed and modular storage system, enstorage. This relatively new start-up is in the process of bringing its own unique energy storage system onto the market. Enfas continues to remain faithful to its innovation strategy as its own research and development teams work diligently every day on cutting edge technologies in the areas of electromobility and renewable energies. One overarching goal drives this company’s efforts: to contribute to a “greener world” in which resources are used in a sustainable way.
„If you can imagine it, you can achieve it“ Albert Einstein –
If you also share this mindset, we would like you to strengthen the successful enfas team as soon as possible in the role of
Low Level Developer for a Battery Management System (m/f) – in Munich
As a low level developer (m/f) you are responsible for the implementation, testing and documentation of embedded software for charging systems. In this context, you develop a battery management system that supervises battery cells (sensor evaluations) and monitors the status of the battery by implementing various algorithms. A central part of your task is to coordinate and specify with the hardware team. The development of such a distributed system also requires special consideration of numerous communication interfaces for which you are responsible. For instance, the communication with higher level software, which your colleagues from the high level development team are mainly responsible for, is as important as the challenges related to the communication of the microcontrollers, which falls into your area of responsibility. Last but not least, functional safety also plays an important part in your role as a low level developer. All of your tasks are carried out in line with the norms for functional safety and the standards of enfas’ own safety concept for microcontrollers.
What we are looking for („must have“)
- Knowledge of embedded software development with C/C++ (low level)
- Know-how in the area of ARM Cortex-Architecture und in communication
interfaces (CAN, EtherCat, I²C)
- Understanding of UML (Reading UML-diagrams)
What we are looking for („nice to have“)
- Completed degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable
- Knowledge in the area of energy management / charging technology and charging
electronics (DC converters) and in the area of state machines
- Experience with code reviews, unit-tests or clean code
What you can expect from our client
- A highly motivated and dynamic team with an international company culture
- The opportunity to help shape the future of electromobility and renewable
- Regular team events, start-up atmosphere and a growing company
- A work environment that encourages creative thinking and ongoing development
Would you like to make a decisive contribution to the development of a modular energy storage system from the very beginning? Then we look forward to your application documents in a PDF file at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other interesting career opportunities can be found at our website: http://www.enfas.de/de/unternehmen/karriere.html
Ms. Verena Rauch is available to answer any questions that you may have: + 49 (0)711 912918 – 14