BBG Management Corporation has an opportunity for several Software Engineers in Fort Collins, CO.
The ideal candidates will obtain client-facing positions with a well-established information sciences corporation. This firm provides advanced software, systems, and network support for clients across the United States in the defense and space industry. The candidate must be able to obtain secret security clearance in order to be considered for this position.
- Producing high-quality solutions, technical calculations, and software
- Utilizing tools and techniques to determine the value of the company’ technologies
- Working with customers to address and fulfill their needs
- Contributing advice and ideas within work groups
- Master or Ph.D degree in CS, EE, Statistics, or similar field
- Excellent academic record (required to provide transcript)
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- Expertise with Python and Java or C++
- Knowledge of software design/analysis/testing
- Knowledge of applied math
- Knowledge of SQL DB technology, JS, and full-stack web development tools is a huge asset
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please contact Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our jobs are available on Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
BBG Management welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.