BBG Management Corporation has an opportunity for a C++ Developer in Montreal, QC. The ideal candidate will obtain a position with a technology company whose software is (literally) lighting up the advertising industry.
- Creating and implementing features for both ends of the company software
- Ensuring that current features are functioning properly
- Working as part of a team to maintain software and company projects
- At least 5 years of experience with C++ development
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Windows, SQL, and GD
- Familiarity with software design concepts
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, OpenGL, and/or Digia's software is an asset
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development is an asset
- Bilingualism is a big asset
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please contact Sam Xie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
or, visit our online job board at: https://bbgmanagement.com/careers?t=5&b=HIW3HZCGXIFI7T36JYERO2VDUWUED27ZQUIOVD3333ODSQXYE45FBKBKURW6OTUXRHEOBH6ZCDX7CXVFE6W3S%3D%3D%3D
Our jobs are available on Indeed and LinkedIn.
BBG Management welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.