Location: Bothell, WA or San Jose, CA
Must be US Citizen or Green Card
These mid-level software engineering positions are to strengthen the in-vehicle infotainment software team.
The initial focus will be on implementing and deploying advanced features for state of the art in-vehicle infotainment systems. We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills that like to work in a collaborative environment as part of a core development team with strong growth.
to apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• BSCS or equivalent
• 2+ years experience developing software applications with C++
• The ability to work in a complex tool environment
• Experience in Agile development processes
• Excellent software debugging skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Additional Skills (nice to have):
• Experience with Real Time Operating Systems and Multi Threaded environments
• Understanding of UML state-charts
• Ability to understand and document a large code base
• Experience working in a distributed team