Automotive ≠ Software-Innovation?
Our client is aware of the great importance IT has for a company’s long-term progress. That is precisely the reason why our client is placing emphasis on restructuring its in-house IT. Modern processes from the classical IT world, agile software development methods and employees with IT know-how will keep our client on their “pioneering path”: With nearly 100,000 employees, the company is on the point of establishing modern “software excellence”, thereby assuming a pioneering role in automotive IT. Use this opportunity to become part of a new IT concept in the automotive industry and to co-design processes, methods and applied technology.
The latest achievement is merely the cornerstone for something even better –
If you subscribe this philosophy, then we are looking for you to join our client’s successful team as fast as possible as a performance-oriented
Software Integrator (m/f) Autonomous Driving – Munich (Bavaria/Germany)
As a software integrator you will be involved into projects in highly networked, innovative automotive software for the body control units, the body electronics, the bus-communication, especially for the low-voltage power supply in the on-board network and the inductive charging system in the vehicle and the platform for Autonomous Driving (PAD). Your task is to develop the toolchain which enables the integration of the software modules. Furthermore, it will be your duty to integrate these modules on the hardware and you will be responsible for configurating the Linux operating system. Working in a development team, you’ll use modern methods and technologies, such as continuous integration, extreme programming and domain specific languages. And not least, you’ll be involved in exciting development projects for series production, where you’ll receive the opportunity to apply your technical and personal strengths in a team environment.
What we expect of you (must-haves)
• Successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable studies
• At least 3 years of professional experience in software development with larger development projects
• Excellent knowledge of the methods of object-oriented software development and Linux operating system
• Excellent coding experience in C++
• Fluent English skills
• Enthusiasm for technologies and innovative development processes while working in a team
What we expect of you (nice to have)
• Willingness to learn German language
• Experience in real-time systems, distributed systems, network technologies and domain specific languages
What you can expect from our client
• Varied tasks with high degrees of freedom
• Sweeping and motivating work environment (technical or management career)
• Employee friendly concern structures with excellent benefits
• Usage of modern methods and innovative technologies
We’re looking forward to get your application documents with your salary expectation and the earliest possible starting date through our website:
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Karin Hohn by phone: + 49 (0) 711 912 918-0.