My name is Rodney, and I am the studio coordinator for Naughty Dog. "Who or what is Naughty Dog?" I already hear some of you asking yourselves. We are a video game developers that make games exclusively for Sony console machines (Playstation 3, anyone?). We have been told many times over that our games have the most beautiful and amazing graphics on any console and that our artist should be congratulated. Yet we have to remind people that half the battle was fought by our amazing team of graphic engineers, who write those lines of code that make those 3D models work so well in the game world. And now we need more! Could that be you? Read on, Code-Writers.
• Create clean, efficient, and well tested code
• Working on core functionality of our graphics performance, analysis, and debugging tool for use with the PlayStation 3 (GPAD).
• Analyzing, organizing, and optimizing code
Requirements and Skills
• Strong 3D math and graphics background
• Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
• Good oral and written skills
• C# .NET (C++/CLI a bonus)
• Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills.
• Excellent 3D Math Skills (linear algebra, vector math)
• Experience with PS3 development
• Understanding of procedural, object oriented, and aspect oriented programming paradigms.
• Console programming experience
• B.S. in Computer Science and/or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
Think you have what it takes? Well then pretty please, with sugar on top, email your resume to Candace_Walker@naughtydog.com and include the job title in the subject line.