Naughty Dog is hiring! We are the creators of Crash Bandicoot, Jak & Daxter, and Uncharted. We are located in Santa Monica, California.
• Designing, developing and supporting tools in our production pipeline
• Work with our artists and designers to ensure tools are functioning properly
• Continuously improve the user experience and performance of our tools
• Excellent 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math)
• Strong graphics background
• 3-5 years of professional games experience
• Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills.
• C++ and C# expertise
• Experience in creating the following PC applications: level editor (actor placement, navigation meshes, particles, boundary regions, etc), art prototype catalogue/database, animation/cinematic editor, material/shader editor, plug-ins, build tools, data messaging tools, lighting tools
• Experience in using the following technologies: Maya Plug-in API, SQL, OpenGL, CG/HLSL
• Ability to design, author, and maintain complex tools used in different parts of the production pipeline
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Python/MelScript/Lua/VBScript.) Plus
• Experience using DCC applications (3DStudio/Maya/Photoshop/XSI/...) Plus
• GUI art/design skills Plus
Please email your resume to Candace_Walker@naughtydog.com and put the job titled in the email subject line.