C++ Developer - Boulder, CO

My company has been working with a well-established company in the Boulder Colorado for many years now. They have asked us to help them locate a C++ Engineer for a perm/direct-hire role. This is a great opportunity to be surrounded by one of the best engineering teams around who that take pride in their code. You will have a voice there, and you will have a major say in what takes place. They review every line and look for engineers that work well and collaborate with others while being open for feedback. They are doing a rewrite of a part of the software for our enterprise product, so this means the opportunity and the need to learn new technologies.

They have a strong culture and are a true “boulder-esque” company with an amazing campus, and perks to go along including an onsite gym, subsidized lunches, and company events.

Their preference would be someone in the Denver, Boulder area, but they haven't had any luck, so I'm reaching out to a wider audience.

Pay range is 90k to 115k. They are not sponsoring any visas. Have to have US Citizenship or Green Card.

Send me an email if you have any interest in talking about this.

Chris@talentnavigation.com

Chris Isaac
Talent Navigation Experts
Denver, CO

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisisaac00recruiter/

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.