• Forum
  • Jobs
  • FILES , LOOPS and FUNCTIONS Assignment

FILES , LOOPS and FUNCTIONS Assignment

Need within 6 hours from posting.
By May 8th at 11:45 central time

FILES , LOOPS and FUNCTIONS.

You need to implement C++ code that will read data from a file and process it as outlined below and write the processed data to an output file. You can refer to the file input.txt for how the data is made available to you and output.txt for how to write out the processed data. Your code will be tested using an input file with different values.

The example input file shows one temperature value along with one word (Celsius or Fahrenheit) per line denoting its scale. The last line has a temperature value and the word Last. You need to ignore the temperature on this line since it doesn’t say whether it is Celsius or Fahrenheit).

First determine how many lines are in the file. Your loop(s) will run this many times.

Then read each line of the input file (in a loop) and if the word you read is Celsius then convert the temperature to Fahrenheit. If the word is Fahrenheit then convert the temperature to Celsius.

Write two functions called convertFtoC and convertCtoF for performing the conversions. Pass input(s) by value and return the converted value using a return statement.

As you read each line from the input file, call the appropriate function to convert the value and write the old value, its scale, new value and its scale to the output file.

Close the input and output files after the loop.

Maximum points 100. For 30 bonus points use arrays.

Hint: You may have to open and close the input file more than once.

Sample Input File: SampleInput.txtPreview the document

Sample Output File: SampleOutput-1.txtPreview the document

I will have to send you the sample input and output files so you're able to writhe the code accordingly.
I am willing to pay, name a fair price. Email me at wareagleruss@hotmail.com
Last edited on
> Need within 6 hours from posting.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/the-project-triangle-8c892e06-d761-4d40-8e1f-17b33fdcf810

> I am willing to pay, name a fair price.
Well you've already chose "fast", and presumably you want "good" in there as well.

Guess which one goes through the roof at that point.

Embrace your 'F', then read this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_management
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.