• Forum
  • Jobs
  • WordPress Developer - Raleigh, NC 27606

WordPress Developer - Raleigh, NC 27606

WRAL Digital is seeking to hire an experienced WordPress developer to build attractive, performant websites. This candidate will be responsible for back-end and front-end development, including building custom themes and plugins, as well as implementing existing plugins. In addition, this candidate will be responsible for maintaining and updating website content and software.

The ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages and best practices, strong working knowledge of semantic structure, and the ability to troubleshoot and correct performance issues caused by front-end scripts as well as database queries.

Responsibilities:

Meeting with stakeholders in order to understand front-end design and functional requirements
Building custom themes and templates to match design wireframes
Installation, configuration, and updating WordPress plugins
Integration with third party tools and APIs, as needed
Managing the WordPress back-end, including database and software updates
Conducting WordPress training with administrators
Conducting performance tests and monitoring performance, analytics, and SEO of websites
Troubleshooting and correcting performance and display issues
Updating and adding features to existing sites
Collaborating with internal team to ensure projects are successful from start to finish
Helping to maintain non-WordPress applications, such as WRAL.com and various apps

Requirements:

Intermediate to advanced skills in PHP, Javascript, jQuery, React, HTML, and CSS
A minimum of 3 years of experience in WordPress theme and plugin development
Experience with eCommerce development and configuration
Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
Experience building attractive, fast, responsive sites, which are structured properly
Experience with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug
Team player with the desire to help others understand development best practices

Bonus Skills:

Experience with SCSS
Experience with Gutenberg / Node.js

WRAL Digital is the digital business unit of Capitol Broadcasting Company in Raleigh, N.C.. In addition to building custom websites for clients, we build and maintain news, sports and information websites and apps, including the state’s most-visited local news website, WRAL.com. We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package.

A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.

Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC; and Professional Builders Supply (an equity partnership) in Morrisville, NC.

Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/JBJR16hEdDjQSLk7UXA7K

PI129423801
Last edited on
Hello, I can help you out with this.

Reach me at my Email : nicole[at] cisinlabs [dot] com.

Looking forward to our next conversation!

Many thanks,
Nicole

Hello,
Trust you're keeping good.
Surely, we can assist you on your requirement of Wordpress Developer
Please Reach me on my Email- Sofia[at]cisinlabs [dot]com Skype - sofia_6831, So that I can schedule the interview and discuss further process of hiring .

Looking forward to your quick response .

Regards,
Sofia
Hi,

Greetings from DWP Global Corp.

We have resources expertise in WordPress development, who could able to support your business objectives.
If the above requirement is still open. We can discuss this in detail.

Please reach us at techhelp@dwpglobalcorp.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
DWP Global Corp Team
Hello,
Trust you're keeping acceptable.
Surely, we can help you on your requirement of Wordpress Developer
Please Reach me on my Email-komalbajajok@gmail.com, https://cutt.ly/SzvGIqF So that I can schedule the interview and talk about further process of recruiting .
Anticipating your quick response .
Regards,
Komal Bajaj
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.