Trading Software Engineer

Do you thrive on cutting edge technology and out of the box problem solving?

Does the idea of working on applications that involve bleeding edge approaches get you excited? If so, you may be interested in joining our team.

Infinium Capital Management seeks the brightest, most ambitious Software Engineering candidates looking for a high-powered home and unlimited upside. The successful candidate will work closely with traders and developers to architect, implement, and deploy a next generation trading platform and associated analytical tools. This position will focus on back-end server and execution platform development.

Our ideal profile includes: Extensive experience with C++ on both Unix/Linux and Windows platforms. Excellent knowledge of multi-threaded processing. Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms. Working knowledge of code complexity and efficiency issues. Must be detail orientated and have a sense of pride and ownership for the quality of work. BS or MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.

Our opportunity will provide the ideal candidate with the ability to work in an energetic environment where rewards are highly correlated with performance.
If you feel up to the challenge, please submit your cover letter and resume to Jobs4@InfiniumCM.com.
Hi infinium,

I see you are interested in acquiring a C++ Employee. We are from StaffIndia outsourcing company and can provide you with a fully qualified experienced member of staff with a strong background in C++.

Please feel free to contact me for more details.

Alternatively click on http://staff-india.com/job-types-outsourcing-jobs-le-vi.html for more information.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mavji
It will be common for the money broker to have a secondary system to deal with todays transactions and will normally want the reports running, and will happly back load the days work.

http://getslimcleanse.com/
Are you looking for a offshoring? We are a group of Technical Professional with more than 13 years of experience. We offer services from USD 13 to USD 19 per hour depending on the years of experience. In order to get more details - please write to me at atul@sandrivertech.com
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.