• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Anyone looking for a job to teach me?

Anyone looking for a job to teach me?

Hi, i'm new to this forum though I hope I have a great time here because i'll be here for a long time.
I only know a little c++, (VERY LITTLE), and I was thinking of giving someone a job to teach me, they'll be paid good... I just want to learn c++.
My email is publicly@live.com
Thanks!
What's your current knowledge, what do you want to be able to achieve, and what's the pay?
Same question
Don't be ridiculous. Just get a book or two and read up on it.

+1
^^, I can't, i've tried and half the things I don't understand.
^^^, "(VERY LITTLE)".. I have trouble making loops.. and I know anything learned before that.
^^^^, we'll I don't know an exact payment.. But I guess it depends how much you teach me?
Last edited on
You can use a C++ tutorial from this site: http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/
^ I'll check it out, though i've been to a lot of tutorial sites and I can't really understand it..
Read the books and tutorials and ask ur doubts here.
hopefully most of us here will be able to clear ur doubts.
Since u have the eagerness to learn u'll do fine this way.
no need to pay for it.

regards
Sworoop
busymaverick wrote:
Since u have the eagerness to learn u'll do fine this way.
no need to pay for it.

+1.
moorecm wrote:

+2.
Or... you could pay. i keed, they're right.
Some of us will also accept PMs requesting help understanding something, so if you have trouble understanding something but don't want to tell the whole world that you don't understand, you may use a PM. My self is included.

-Albatross
My going rate is $75/hr, PM if interested :)
Really? :P

Stroustrup's book is only $70.00 :)
Last edited on
I accept and respond to PMs for free, as I'm sure some others also do.

-Albatross
I'd be willing to help for free OP. Teaching what I know is a great way for me to review so feel free if to PM if you need help.
It's not that I don't want to PM People, but most people teach in diffrent ways, and also code in driffent ways, so if any one could teach me through teamviewer or a mic that'd be great, thanks.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.