Fixed Income C++ Developer

My Client one of the leading global financial services firm looking for someone with Fixed Income experience and a collection of multiple technologies. C++ is one of those acceptable technologies.
Compensation rate is $75/hr!(NY)

If you have:

- 3-5+ years of experience in application development;
- Sound knowledge of C, C++, JAVA, HTML, XML, CGI, JavaScript, SQL, Transact SQL, Microsoft .Net Framework, C#.net, VBScript, and MS Excel;
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, LINUX and UNIX environments;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, create, and document solutions to problems especially strong analytical and mathematical skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with portfolio managers, research analysts, traders and vendors;
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and manage multiple activities.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and requirements
and BS Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)... don`t miss your chance!!! :)

If interested, please send me your resumes or even if you have any questions to NH@capitalmarketsp.com

Thanks!

Last edited on
Are you looking for a offshoring? We are a group of Technical Professional with more than 13 years of experience. We offer services from USD 13 to USD 19 per hour depending on the years of experience. In order to get more details - please write to me at atul@sandrivertech.com
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.