New Jop

Hi,
I am 14 years old and looking for a jop i can c + + I live in Germany.
i am interested in the Internet browser programming.
wtf?

1. You'll have trouble finding a job if you can't spell it. What the hell is a jop?
2. You cannot legally work in the United States and I suspect many countries.
3. Internet Browser Programming? Are you saying web development or developing web browsers?

I wonder how much value this Job forum adds...
ii dont will work for money i intrested for developing from a web browser
closed account (3pj6b7Xj)
Let's be a little more thick skinned please. airtrake is simply looking for a job offer, not very nice to degrade his apperance by stating he can't spell, obviously jop was a typo but we knew that. Good luck in your endeavours airtrake! :)
Last edited on
mrfaosfx wrote:
not very nice to degrade his apperance by stating he can't spell

How does pointing out posting errors degrade someones appearance? You're not making sense either. A 14 year old kid thinks he will find a C++ job. Even if he was highly proficient in C++, legally he can't work and he lives in Germany. Someone needed to state the obvious for him.
closed account (43RGz8AR)
Hallo airtrake. Was Sie tun müssen, um eine echte bezahlten Job zu bekommen brauchen, ist die Schule gehen für Informatik. Es würde helfen, wenn Sie könnten richtigen Englisch-Kenntnisse sowie.

~English~
Hello airtrake. What you need to do to get a real paying job is go to school for computer science. Also it would help if you could use proper English skills.
~

Hope you enjoy programing. Maybe when you turn 18 I will have a job for you.
Ok Return 0, I need you to return 0 now so we can end this...lol lets just forget this even took place!
return 0;
I wonder if there is anyone called WinMain lol
There's an int main... haven't seen him on in a while.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.