C#/Java Analytical Programmer positions are available at Bayser Consulting, management consulting firm dedicated to sales & marketing analytics for pharmaceutical companies.
Description: C#/Java Analytical Programmer
We are seeking individuals with outstanding programming and data analysis skills. Responsibilities include:
1. Provide programming (C#, Java, etc.), algorithm and computer science expertise.
2. Responsible for the analytical and programming part of client projects.
3. Use existing algorithms, create new algorithms and implement algorithms in the software.
4. Analyze large data sets (1TB+) and develop new algorithms for data analysis.
5. Apply modern algorithms, data analysis techniques and statistical techniques.
6. Implement data and software quality control measures, debugging and QC.
7. Demonstrate creative and critical thinking, develop new algorithms.
8. Use C/C++, C#, Java, VB, VBA, Java Script, ASP, SQL Server, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. to generate deliverables.
9. Work in a team and to be able to fix other people code and improve it.
10. Learn new techniques and improve current algorithms. Use Fuzzy Matcher and improve current fuzzy matching algorithm.
1. At least 3-4 years of programming experience with C#, Java, etc.
2. Proficient in C, C++, C#, Java, .Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Ajax, Excel & Excel Programming (VBA), Access & Access Programming, SQL Server, web programming.
3. Knowledge of all basic algorithms, ability to create new algorithms and implement them in the software.
4. Read Knuth’s “Art of Computer Programming”, volumes 1 – 4.
5. Exceptional data analysis and programming skills. At least 3 years of programming in C, C++, C# or Java.
6. Good knowledge of theory of algorithms and databases. Programmed at least 100 algorithms.
7. Experience with ASP, Ajax, Java Script, Web Services, XML, web-development software and web programming.
8. Knowledge of statistics and ability to program statistical algorithms.
9. Lots of energy, creative. Experience in GUI development (10+ GUI developed).
10. Articulate, precise. Experience in debugging and software quality control.
1. C, C++, C#, Java
2. Java, Java Script, VB Script, ASP, web programming, Ajax, PHP, PHP5, Perl, DreamWeaver, Flash, etc.
3. VB, VBA
4. Knowledge of sorting algorithms, search algorithms, fuzzy matching algorithms, neural nets, simulated annealing, genetic algorithm, etc.
5. Extensive programming experience (5-10 years, since middle school).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bayser is a Chicago-based management consulting firm that specializes in sales and marketing for pharmaceutical, medical devices, and diagnostics manufacturers. Bayser uses techniques from Artificial Intelligence, Operations Research, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, and Marketing to analyze clients' needs, build models, and develop recommendations. Bayser is bilingual in the sense that their consultants are fluent both in the technical and business areas. The ability to bridge the gap between those two worlds is actually one of Bayser's core assets. Bayser pursues two inter-related goals. First, offer impeccable service. Second, build a sales and marketing optimization science that helps better serve clients. Bayser counts top pharmaceutical companies as clients and enjoys excellent reputation. In addition, Bayser publishes extensively in leading trade magazines.
Bayser provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, religion, color, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, weight, height, veteran status, or other classifications as required by applicable federal, state, or local law.