• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Apex Systems Job Opportunity- Malvern, P

Apex Systems Job Opportunity- Malvern, PA

Hi my name is Alan Mars; I am a technical recruiter with Apex Systems Inc., one of the leading technical recruiters in the nation. One of our clients who just started a new contract in Malvern, PA has a need for an experienced Software Engineer to utilize C++, DB2 and SQL Server.

The details of what I have are below. This position is a contract position. The contract will last 3+ months with the possibility of being brought on permanently. My contact information is below; please do not hesitate to contact me at any point.

If you aren't in the market, do you happen to know anyone else who may be interested? Apex does have a referral policy in place!

Thanks very much for your interest!

Role: Sr. Software Engineer- Visual C++ Developer
Client Field: Information Solutions
Length: 3+ month contract
Technologies: C++, DB2, SQL Server

Apex Systems is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer for a contract position in Malvern, PA. Please send resumes to technical recruiter, Alan Mars, at amars@apexsystemsinc.com

Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Position Description
• Responsible for the analysis, design, programming, debugging and modification of local, network or internet-related computer programs for commercial or end user applications such as materials management, financial management, HRIS or desktop applications products.
• Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming language and technologies.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• May interface with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
Minimum Requirements
• 4+ years experience in software engineering
• Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Four year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Four Years experience in software development environment
• Four+ Years Visual C++ and Microsoft MFC.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000/XP.
• Comfortable with real-time, multi-threading process control applications.
• Experience with Client Server architecture.
• DB2 and SQL Server Database experience a plus.
• Considerable problem solving aptitude.
• ActiveX, WinSock, Win32 API, and/or STL.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP communication.
• Computer hardware, networking and communication knowledge.
• ODBC experience a plus
Education
• 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.