Are you interested in the video game or digital content creation (DCC) industries? If so, we want to meet you!
Mixamo is working to fundamentally change the way digital content creators get and use 3D animation data in their projects. Mixamo Inc, a venture-backed startup in San Francisco focused on 3D character animation technology, is looking for a C++ Engineering Manager.
Want to know more about Mixamo, see the magic in action at http://www.mixamo.com/motions
What about you?
• Engineering Leadership
o Experience working directly with product team to tease product and technical requirements
o Experience leading and mentoring engineers
o Experience managing issue tracking processes (JIRA, or other)
o Experience with multi-tier web applications
o Experience with QAing web applications and related best practices
• You are a superhero web developer that can take data from jQuery to ActiveRecord with your eyes (moderately) closed
• You have a discriminating eye for UI and UX and can hold your own in a conversation about it
• You enjoy giving life to an idea by turning it into something people can actually use
• You have an RSS reader populated with programming and RoR feeds (among other things)
• You like 3D, either in your movies or in your games
• You like to have fun, be heard, and contribute in ways beyond programming
What about the position?
• Provide expertise on web related security
• Help scale the web application to meet our rising demand
• Help us move things to the cloud and other virtualized infrastructures
• Help build more automation into our development and deployment
What will you get from us:
• Get to be a core part of our lean and mean engineering team
• Learn from and mentor other smart and passionate engineers
• An agile development flow which strives for ultimate developer nirvana
• Regular interaction across teams with our animators, motion capture director, and our CEO
• Fun in San Francisco
Send your resume to email@example.com