Need Something Compiled

Hello,

Can someone please compile the .zip file of .cpp and .h files attached and then send a packaged .exe back to me. If you get it to work, I'll send you a few bucks over PayPal. If you have an environment already set up, I don't see this taking more than 15-20 minutes for you to do. This is just too over my head to do.

Thanks a bunch!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fmsvcm
Thanks for the reply, but there are multiple .cpp and .h files that depend on each other, not simply one file. Also, I need the program to run on my computer.
Last edited on
The link tries to download an exe, so I cancelled the download.

If you want people to look at your code, repack it in a passive archive. There's no way I or any other sane person is going to run an exe from a random source.

Scratch that. I clicked on the wrong link to start with. Beware all the other links!

Edit: The code is for Windows and requires the WinDDK to be installed. The zip file is just the source (.cpp + .h) plus some instructions. No .vcproj, makefile, etc. And it's a command-line utility.

It should be quick enough for someone with a suitable environment configured, but it would take somewhat longer for someone who has to install the WinDDK beforehand!
Last edited on
Yeah sorry about the ads that are scattered on that DL page. Just make sure to download the Editor.zip file. I'm at a loss for getting WinDDK to work for me.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.