My client, is a privately held company that develops innovative software solutions for the growing market of photography and digital imaging processing. The company headquarters are located in San Diego. Since it was founded in 1995, My client has become a recognized market leader and pioneer for digital photographic filters. The company is known for software technologies and plugin products. My client’s development offices are located in Germany, on the coast of the Baltic Sea.
For our engineering team we are looking for an
Image Processing Engineer (m/f)
• Degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification in a related field
• Very good knowledge of C/C++
• Experience and interest in the implementation of image processing algorithms
• Strong mathematical skills
• Fluent English, both spoken and written
• Analytically thinking, pragmatic team worker
• Desirable Qualifications:
• Solid command of development tools (Xcode, Visual Studio)
• Interest in software optimization (SSE, AVX)
• Interest in shader development with OpenGL (GLSL)
• Interest in photography
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / BENEFITS:
Join us in developing a photographic application that meets the high standards that professional photographers expect from our products. My client has a strong record of developing innovative algorithms for creative manipulation of images. You will be working on the core of our product, the image processing pipeline. This position offers a rich set of challenges, as your algorithmic solutions will combine excellent image quality and speed. A high level of interaction with fellow developers is encouraged and desired. We offer the opportunity to be part of an ambitious international team working on products that enjoy worldwide renown.