My client, is a privately held company that develops innovative software solutions for the growing market of photography and digital imaging processing. The company headquarters are located in San Diego. Since it was founded in 1995, My client has become a recognized market leader and pioneer for digital photographic filters. The company is known for software technologies and plugin products. My client’s development offices are located in Germany, on the coast of the Baltic Sea.
For our engineering team we are looking for an
GUI Software Engineer (m/f)
• Degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification in a related field
• Very good knowledge of C/C++
• Experience and interest in developing innovative graphical user interfaces
• Fluent English, both spoken and written
• Analytically thinking, pragmatic team worker
• Desirable qualifications:
• Solid command of development tools (Xcode, Visual Studio)
• Knowledge of concepts in software architecture
• Interest in image processing
• Interest in photography
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / BENEFITS:
Join us in developing a photographic application that meets the high standards that professional photographers expect from our products. Your main responsibility will be to work on the graphical user interface and its interaction with the processing engine. Our products are known for their well-designed and innovative user interfaces. You will have the chance to be involved in the design of the application by contributing your ideas and creativity. A high level of interaction with fellow developers and designers is encouraged and desired. We offer the opportunity to be part of an ambitious international team working on products that enjoy worldwide renown.