• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Mybrowsercash-Automatic make money

Mybrowsercash-Automatic make money

MyBrowserCash is a site like others we’ve discussed here (Peer Gomez, Cash Gopher). In a nutshell you download software as an add on to your browser that lets them show relevant ads on the pages you normally visit while surfing the net. In return you get paid a percentage of whatever the advertiser paid MyBrowserCash.com. The percentage is up to 45%. I wish I had more concrete numbers as to what that may translate into in terms of actual dollars but they were a bit allusive about this.

In general when dealing with getting paid for viewing ads opportunities such as My Browser Cash (Clixsense , Hits4Pay or Beezag.com ) you’re not going to make a lot of money. I’ve heard some people bitch and moan about this. But as I’ve argued many times in the past, at least now you can get paid for something you’ve always done for free which is viewing advertisements. So how can one really complain about money you weren’t even making before? It just doesn’t make much “cents” to me. But I’m sure someone will proceed to complain. (You know who you are. lol) With that said, let’s continue to dig into this opportunity.

How to make more money?

There are several other ways to make money with this opportunity outside of just viewing the ads which is great if you really want to up your income potential with this. The other options are as follows:

- You can get paid to try out offers very much the way fusion cash works. These offers can pay as much as $25. But you have to keep in mind the pitfalls of get paid to try offers and how to avoid losing money which we discussed here.

- Like Clixsense they allow you to use your earnings to buy ads to put in their system. So if you are an affiliate marketer or belong to other referral based money making programs it would be an easy way to get the word out and earn more money with the other programs you’re part of.

- Like most non-traditional work at home opportunities you can also get paid for getting referrals to sign up for this free opportunity as well. You’ll earn a percentage for all of your referrals earnings. I couldn’t find the exact percentage but it is probably minimal. However if you’re good at getting people to sign up for free stuff or are a trained affiliate marketer like yours truly you’ll be surprised how much that can add up. I make a full time income like this.

However even if you’re not a trained affiliate marketer or suck at getting referrals on your own, You can also buy referrals. Fortunately you can use the money you’ve earned for watching ads to buy referrals. They let you do that about once a week. Since you are using your earnings, you’re not really coming out of pocket which is nice. By the way if you’re a Gold Level member (which I’ll explain later) they also have a Share the Wealth System, where people who sign up from the main website without a referral link are randomly assigned to a Gold Member’s account. So even if you don’t want to actively recruit new referrals they come to you as a benefit of being a gold member. Nice!

Free to join:http://www.mybrowsercash.com/index.php?refid=252123

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.