Great opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to develop applications and components related to risk detection. Duties include:
* Code highly available, testable, scalable, monitorable components using C++.
* Design core, backend software components that interact with databases and other services.
* Code monitoring scripts using scripting languages like Python or Perl.
* Conduct design and code reviews
* Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources.
* Work with various teams and come up with effective processes and solutions to solve business needs.
* Provide on call support during releases and for resolving production issues on a rotation basis.
* 8+ years of software engineering experience and strong experince in high transaction volume web site development
* 5+ years experiece building and designing large-scale server applications.
* Expert knowledge developing and debugging in C++ and some Java on Linux.
* Knowledge of Object Oriented principles.
* Knowledge of SOA
* Knowledge of Perl or Python
* Experience with working on Relational Databases, SQL. Knowledge of Oracle preferred.
* Prior knowledge of Payments is a plus.
* Prior knowledge of Risk Detection technologies in the Payments industry is a huge plus.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* BSEE, CS or other relevant technical degree required.
Location: San Jose, CA, no remote work, must be able to relocate
If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org