Co-worker in hobby project

Don't know if this is the correct place to post this, since it is not really a job offer. I am looking for someone who is experienced in C++, Win32 programming and OpenGL to program with.

I am currently working solo on a game engine project and is in need of another developer. I am in no way an expert but i am quite experienced in C++.

If you use Visual C++ it is a plus because of the Team Foundation feature.

Best if you are located in europe so that we are available at the same times.

This is not a job, only a hobby opportunity.

:D
I'm currently in the process of learning Win32 and OpenGL myself, i would love to help in anyway i can. Downside is i am a die hard code::blocks user, and switching over to visual c++ might be confusing and take time for me to learn it. If you're interested in talking just PM me.
It says you don't accept PM's X/
I am still looking for a C++, Win32 and OpenGL cunning programmer to join a game development team.

As said above it is best if you live in europe and use Visual C++ as your IDE.

PM me with sype, or other communication services, details if you are interested.

X11 and OSX/Carbon knowledge is also a plus.
Are you still looking for someone to code with? I have been looking for an incentive to learn openGL as well as someone to help me make a game that i have been planning for the past year.

I am currently using visual but with empty files so i don't know it it is considered visual c++ but i am using the IDE.

If you want to talk to me then hit me up on skype.

I am based on the east coast so the time different isn't that bad as it could be so ya hit me up if you want to talk.
Last edited on
Are you still looking for somebody? I have some experience with C++, some spare time (a bit), I live in Europe.

Please contact me via MP if interested.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Will this project be open-sourced?
To clarify, the hobby project is a game engine, not going to be open-source but for private use inside a game development group. The project itself is self-funded and not related to work as of now, but the possibility of a company is there.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.