The OpenMW team is proud to announce the release of version 0.19.0! Release packages for Ubuntu are now available via our Launchpad PPA (https://launchpad.net/~openmw/+archive/openmw).
Release packages for other platforms are available on our Download page (https://code.google.com/p/openmw/downloads/list).
This version introduces Sleeping, Potions, DEATH!!, Spell Creation, Travel, and many other features.
Check out our release video by WeirdSexy: http://youtu.be/yw2ITfTzzg4
- Launcher crashes on OS X < 10.8
- Extreme shaking can occur during exterior cell transitions for some users
- Implemented sleep/wait
- Further implementation for alchemy/potions
- Implemented death
- Implemented spell creation and spell creation window
- Implemented travel and travel dialogue
- Implemented first layer of global map
- Implemented trainer window
- Implemented skill increase from skill books
- Implemented ESM/ESP record saving
- Fix for Character shaking in 3rd person mode near the origin
- Implemented gamma correct rendering (does not work without shaders)
- Fix for fortify attribute effects on the last 3 attributes
- Fix for NCC flag handling, fixes some collision issues
- Sort birthsign menu alphabetically
- Various fixes/cleanup for the launcher
- Fix for sound listener position updating incorrectly
- Implemented dynamically generating splash image list
- Fix for markers interfering with raycasting
- Fix for crash after picking up items from an NPC
The project still searches for coders familiar with:
-Bullet physics library
We can use every level of experience for the code jobs, so no need for doubt whether you will be valuable.
We hope to be hearing from you soon,
The openMW team