TerraNova is looking for a Data Intelligence Analyst for our end client.
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6 Mon C2H (Possibility of turning into a permanent position)
Must be a U.S Citizen or Green Card holder.
If interested, please send your updated resume and best hourly rate on W2 or 1099 (all inclusive) and also the annual salary expectations at email@example.com
• Responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
• Gather, analyze, prepare and summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, operating forecasts, etc. as pertaining to Enterprise Data Management.
• Perform research and studies in the areas of Enterprise Data Management data quality.
• Extract data from client’s systems with ad-hoc or routine reporting for use in providing meaningful information to the department. Purpose of reporting would be to measure, analyze and improve current processes and financial results.
• Ability to influence and build relationships with business owners.
• Support and mentor junior team members.
• Identify areas of risk, evaluate controls, and make recommendations for improvements.
• Prepare and perform assessment tests and evaluate results.
• Evaluate observations and prepare applicable reporting documents.
• Business experience required: Minimum 5 years business experience in financial accounting in AR, GL, or AP, including data analysis, process improvement, and project management experience.
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of SQL Server 2005 and MS Office 2007 products to include Excel and Access. Six Sigma process improvement experience (Greenbelt/Blackbelt training) preferred.
• IBM DataStage/QualityStage/Information Analyzer data quality tool experience preferred.
Education required: Bachelors degree in business administration, accounting, statistics, information systems or combination of education and experience
• IBM DataStage/QualityStage/Information Analyzer.
• SQL Server database, stored procedure, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS package creation and maintenance.
• MS Access database, macro, query, VBA module creation and maintenance.
• MS Excel advanced macro, VBA, pivot table, pivot chart creation.
• Practiced facilitator: MS Power Point preparation and presentation.
• Project Management: Ability to analyze and manage projects, MS Project experience.
• Ability to map processes and use mapping tools: MS Visio/Igraphx.
If you are currently not able to take up this position - Please pass this on to your friends or colleagues who might be interested in this job.