• Forum
  • Jobs
  • Pokémon Style Text Based Game (voluntee

Pokémon Style Text Based Game (volunteers needed)

I am here developing a Pokémon Style Text Based Game and I can’t do it alone. If you want to improve your skills in a voluntary game (Not Paid), for experience purposes only, this is the right place for you. We will not force anybody into anything, and you can work on your own free time if/when you want to. We would like to make this as fun for everybody. If you would like to join please send a request to my Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/489349337763815/ and write a little about yourself. All help will be welcome.

What you need:
1)Advanced Knowledge of the language C++
2)Have a creative mind to come up with important ideas.
3)Ability to work cooperatively with others

What you get:
1)Ability to gain more coding knowledge that may help in the future.
2)Knowledge of game creation, which you can take into the real world.
Last edited on
Hello. I am new with c++ but I know some text based stuff. Could I Jim and see if I could help? I would live to try, but no promises I can do that much. Thanks in advanced.
sure just go to the link in the above post if you have a facebook account, and i will gladly accept your help, if you don't understand something or need help i can gladly explain to you what parts of the program do and how this style of coding works. and even if you don't know much coding you can still help me with the ideas of what happens in the game (already created a storyline and after getting the battling and other elements debugged i will start to integrate it) but more details can be added, and events in order
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.