TerraNova is looking for a Project Coordinator for our end client.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 5 Months Contract
Must be a U.S Citizen or Green Card holder.
If interested, please send your updated resume and best hourly rate on W2 or 1099 all inclusive at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following Client's IT Project Management processes, standards, reporting and tools, support the successful delivery of projects and service enhancements.
• Understands the business goals and objectives.
• Develops a solid working knowledge of key business processes.
• Understands how technology both supports and inhibits business outcomes.
• Project Management Knowledge.
• Leads/supports efforts to improve Project Management service.
• Identifies opportunities to improve service value by improving project outcomes through accurate and timely project administration.
• Works with Project Management team members to prioritize service improvement opportunities.
• Supports service improvement plan as a subject matter expert.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical work experience
• 3+ years business experience preferably in an IT organization.
• 1+ year supporting project delivery preferably including large or complex initiatives.
• Experience participating in or coordinating project execution of technology projects.
• Experience with asset procurement and tracking.
• Experience with basic business accounting principles and practices.
• Exposure to effective project management methodologies.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office required.
• Experience with Microsoft Project, Clarity, Hyperion and SAP all a strong plus.
• Understanding of principals of financial analysis, budgeting, cost accounting.