TerraNova is looking for a Project Manager for our end client.
Location: Lewisville, TX
Duration: 5 Months Contract
Must be a U.S Citizen or Green Card holder.
If interested, please send your updated resume and best hourly rate on W2 or 1099 (all inclusive) and also the annual salary expectations at email@example.com
• Manages cost, schedule, and technical performance requirements of project teams through all phases from inception to completion (e.g., proposal review, planning, scheduling, installation, system acceptance, etc).
• Performs risk/issue assessment, tracking, resolution and escalation to ensure project delivery.
• Provides direction and sets priorities to deliver to plans/budget and resolve day-to-day project issues.
• Manages project financials.
• Partners with project coordinator to ensure proper financial structures are established (Clarity, SAP, AtoB, CAR, etc).
• Reports budget status to project stakeholders.
• Validates project forecasts are completed per financial management standards
Manages and maintain metrics and related processes for project teams.
• Identify and secure resources and skills required to meet project plan and outcome.
Ensures proper on boarding of external resources and partners.
• Work with Business Unit business and technical staff and other cross-functional teams to ensure effective and timely execution of programs/projects.
• Leverage the use of Business SME’s.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical work experience.
• 7 years business experience.
• 5 years managing projects including multiple large or complex initiatives.
• PMI Certification.
• Proven program/project management skills and experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft tools including MS Project.
Desired specialized skills include
• Experience managing external suppliers.
• Specialized application project management skills.
• Specialized IT infrastructure including Data Center and Contract Center project management skills.