We are now looking for fulltime developers of our antivirus engine:
- Windows developers
- Android developers
- Mac developers
- Linux/Unix developers
As part of an international team, you develop and maintain security software. Avertive requires technical excellence, self-leadership and team work skills. If you are looking forward to being part of a small team of highly skilled and motivated software developers, this job is the right one for you. We emphasize the use of agile development practices thus allowing you to play a part in the development of excellent software products.
Detecting and removing malware is seen by you as an exciting and challenging task. Your working methods are characterised by self-sufficiency and self-organisation. You attach great importance to constructive collaboration and open communication within the team as well as with other departments. You are open for the application of new concepts and technologies and aspire to further your talents on a personal and professional level.
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in programming.
- Excellent knowledge of programming in C and C++ where applicable.
- Work efficiently without close supervision.
- Adapt and solve exciting problems with new technologies.
- Experience in the development of kernel mode software.
- Experience in the use of modular software development, object-oriented programming, design and design patterns.
- Knowledge in the field of software security.
- Mechanisms and algorithms for detecting and removing malware.
- Experience in the use of reverse engineering of software as well as knowledge in the use of x86 and x64 assembly.
- Interest in taking over project responsibilities.
We offer you the opportunity to work and develop knowledge in a professional environment.