Location : Beach Side , CA (Close to Irvine)
Duration : 12 + months
Interview type : Telephonic and In person (Non locals are welcome)
Position 1: C++ Developer (Bond Desk)
Senior Developer to develop enhancements and support users on the Fixed Income/Bonds Desk
- Strong C++ (STL) and OO design
- Strong hands on multi-threading development experience
- Some knowledge of fixed income and some of the bond math is desired but this is NOT a financial engineer type
- BS degree in Computer Science, Math or Physics from a top university required
- MS/Advanced Degree preferred
C++ Developer/Analyst (Fixed Income)
Premier Asset Manager is looking for a developer to focus on the integration of analytics libraries with our various technology projects. We are developing state-of-the-art pricing and risk applications, and are looking for programmers to develop the interfaces with our internal and external analytics libraries and calculation grids.
- 3-5+ years of C++ experience
- Knowledge of fixed income analytics libraries and fixed income mathematics.
- Some design and programming of analytics libraries a plus.
- Integrating internally and externally developed analytics libraries within our application infrastructure
- Strong software engineering skills
- Strong communication skills.
- A computer science, engineering, or similar 4 year degree.
- Experience with application servers a plus
- Linux programming experience
- Windows programming experience a plus
- Python experience
- SQL Experience
Sam Philip | New York Technology Partners
Work: 201.448.8165 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.nytp.com